100 Raffle Tickets 2023
Purchased raffle tickets are for prizes to be won at the Parish Festival on December 3, 2023. Tickets purchased online are subject to a PayPal processing fee.
Raffle tickets will be distributed in the Fall to your child's classroom.
Thank you for your interest in our annual raffle aimed at raising funds for our non-profit organization. Below you will find the rules and regulations for the raffle.
The organization holding the raffle is St. Kevin Catholic Church. The primary place of business is 12525 SW 42nd Street, Miami, FL 33175.
- The raffle drawing will take place at St. Kevin Catholic Church in front of the Parish Hall on December 3, 2023 at 4:00pm.
- A suggested donation of $1 per ticket is requested for entry.
- No purchase is necessary to participate in the raffle, but the free entry shall be limited to one (1) free raffle ticket per household. Please contact St. Kevin Catholic Church at 305-223-063
- Raffle winners will be selected at random from the raffle drum. Every raffle ticket has an equal chance at winning.
- First prize is a check made payable to the winner for $4,000, second prize is an iMac 24” Computer (value of $1,249), and third prize is an iPad Pro (value of $749).
- Winners will be subject to all applicable local, state, and federal taxes, laws, and fees associated with the winnings.
- Winner need not be present to win. Winners will be contacted within 48 hours of the drawing and have thirty (30) days to collect the prize (“Redemption Period”). Any prize not collected within that redemption period will be forfeited and deemed donated to St. Kevin Catholic Church.
- The source of funds used to purchase prizes and award the cash prize is from proceeds from wristband sales at St. Kevin Catholic School.
- The minimum age for participation is 18 years old. Valid identification will be required to claim the prize.
- Winnings are non-transferable.
- Winners will be publicly displayed on this website after the raffle is drawn.